[rt-users] RT-Crontab configuration

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Wed Feb 18 21:00:41 EST 2004

I'm running the script as indicated below, but the priorities are being
pegged at 99, regardless of the due date.  I'm running:

/opt/rt3/bin/rt-crontool --search
RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg Manager \
--action RT::Action::EscalatePriority --verbose

The queue is set up to start with a priority of 1, end with a priority of
99, and with requests due in 1 day.  However, we often change the due date.

What am I doing wrong?  I've read RTWiki and the list archives.

Thanks!

Chago