[rt-users] RT-Crontab configuration

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Feb 18 21:03:30 EST 2004

If the ticket is at or past the due date when the script is run, the
priority becomes the max.  It's not clear to me from your description
(due in 1 day. However, we often change the due date), whether or not
the tickets are already past their due date, but it seems likely.  Note
that if the due date is past, and the script bumps the priority to 99,
merely changing the due date won't lower the priority.

-Kelly