[rt-users] Failed upgrade from 3.0.8 to 3.0.9

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Feb 19 18:56:05 EST 2004

Watson, Erik wrote:
> Anyone, anyone... Bueller, Bueller?!?!

I could have sworn someone had already aid this, but maybe not...

> Ok I am having trouble getting it to look at the new DBIx::SearchBuilder. I
> have made and remade it and installed it to no avail. Does anyone else have
> any more detailed instructions on how to fix this?

Have you, by any chance, upgraded perl and not rebuilt mod_perl?

> Oh and on the upgrade, did anyone else notice that RT now sends 2 replies to
> the customer now?

No. Check your scrips, both per-queue and global...
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630