[rt-users] rt-cvsgate - no 'Tag' data

John Jasen jjasen at realityfailure.org
Wed Feb 25 13:26:21 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Cerion Armour-Brown wrote:

> Hi
> I've just setup rt-cvsgate, but have a problem:
> I want the cvs 'Tag' written to the message, but $file->{'tag'} always returns
> empty...
>  - I can't find much on the web that talks about the option 't' (for tags) in
> the args %{Vvts}... most places just talk of %{sVv}
>
> Does anyone know how I can fix this?
>
> I realise I can also get the tag from the <STDIN> (at the mo, it's just thrown
> away), but if someone knows how to 'enable' the 't' option, that'd be nicer.

To be honest, I think I did the last update to rt-cvsgate. After using it
for a while, and specifically having problems with tags, I gave up and
just scripted something to take it from stdin and mail it to
rt at mydomain.com.

Sorry I can't be much more help on that.

--
-- John E. Jasen (jjasen at realityfailure.org)
-- User Error #2361: Please insert coffee and try again.