[rt-users] RE: Mangled Attachments in SelfService

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Fri Feb 27 16:44:38 EST 2004

Paul Barmaksezian wrote:

> Well, we're on 5.8.0 and I don't think there is much of a difference,
> is there?

THe bug you are seeing is very likely caused by a bug in Perl's join
which was fixed in 5.8.3.  At least 5.8.3 fixes the symptoms you
describe for everyone else. 8-)

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, freenet.de, hotmail.com,