[rt-users] Windows RT version 3.0.7 observations

requesttracker at websquared.com requesttracker at websquared.com
Thu Jan 1 17:02:57 EST 2004

I have installed WinRT. I installed MySQL and Apache first. The problem
with the WinRT install at this time is that you need to run it many times.
Each time you will open up a new file into the directory that contains the
setup file. It's a pain and Autrijus knows about it however that is the
way it is for now. There should be 5 oin-... files when it is ready to
install everything.

BTW, I don't have it working yet. I get the login screen on the web page
but can't log on. The initdb.cgi file apparently worked but I don't think
it completed what it had to do.  My RT3 database was put into another
location so I copied it to the MySQL data location but that didn't help.
Not sure if I need to get the MySQL version that was installed by WinRT
running or not. I have an error when I try to open the users table in
MySQL. Can't find users.innodb. Not sure what to do with it.

good luck with your install :)

--
AC