[rt-users] Windows RT version 3.0.7 observations

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Fri Jan 2 03:07:32 EST 2004

?b 五, 2004-01-02 06:02, requesttracker at websquared.com ?g?D?G
> I have installed WinRT. I installed MySQL and Apache first. The problem
> with the WinRT install at this time is that you need to run it many times.
> Each time you will open up a new file into the directory that contains the
> setup file. It's a pain and Autrijus knows about it however that is the
> way it is for now.

It has since been fixed here, and will be part of 3.0.8 release.

I do have a 3.0.8rc installer deployed to clients, but the official
installer will probably have to wait till Jesse releases 3.0.8final.

> Not sure if I need to get the MySQL version that was installed by WinRT
> running or not.

Apache should start MySQL listening on port 8285 as soon as it starts
up...

I'd be happy if you can run http://localhost:8282/initdb.cgi again and
paste the error messages to me. :)

Thanks,