[rt-users] How to work with Statistics3

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Jan 7 09:38:49 EST 2004

You can go to where you built GD::Graph (/root/.cpan/build/GDGraph-1.43
if you installed as root via CPAN), type "make samples" and then see if
you can view the resulting .png files.  That will tell you whether or
not GD::Graph is working.  I have to tell you that mine is working,
although I can't see any graphs in the stats package.

I've found a pretty serious bug in the Statistics package, I've fixed
one of the reports, but need to go through the rest as well.
RT::Date->SetToMidnight() sets the specified date object to midnight
GMT, but the rest of the stats package assumes it's midnight local time.

I haven't looked into the graph problem yet, but hope to yet this week.

I'm also reorganizing the code, hopefully making it easier to
read/modify......

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc