[rt-users] How to work with Statistics3

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:36:31 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 01:03:58PM -0600, John Giles wrote:

> Can anyone tell those having problems with Statistics3 not showing the
> charts
> what versions of these programs need to be installed to make it work
> GD
> GD::Graph
> libgd.so

I'm running on Fedora and I had no problems once I had all the
dependencies properly installed.

I'm using stock base or released-updates RPMS unless otherwise noted.

httpd-2.0.48-1.2
mod_fastcgi-2.4.2-1
gd-2.0.15-1
gd-devel-2.0.15-1
libbpng-1-2.2.-17
freetype-2.1.4-5
libjpeg-6b-29
zlib-1.2.0.7-2
GD 2.11 (manually installed from CPAN tarball
GD::Graph 1.43 (via CPANPLUS)

Hope that helps.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"