[rt-users] Re: Dealing with ex-employees

seph seph at directionless.org
Wed Jan 7 14:00:12 EST 2004

> The best idea thus far is to revoke *all* rights to RT (user may not be
> granted rights, user may not access),

the privileged/non-privileged distinction might be useful here. Or
groups may provide a useful abstraction barrier.

> then set up a custom Scrip that will check to make sure the owner of
> the ticket being corresponded on may be granted rights.

If I were dealing with this, I'd either set closed tickets to being
owned by nobody or change an ex-employee's tickets to nobody. And have
followup to tickets owned by nobody going to the group, or the
manager.

seph