[rt-users] RT3 is spawning 2 additional processes every time something is done

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Jan 8 22:06:49 EST 2004

A.J.,

Yes, the problem the Author describes in that thread is exactly the problem
I am having (2 mysqld threads being created for every "click").  It wasn't
clear to me in the discussion that any solution or possible solutions were
proposed.

I do not have any sample my.cnf files on my system so I am flying by the
seat of my pants with some assistance from Ben :)

Mysqld logging has already been implemented but nothing interesting is
being logged.  Perhaps there is a way to set a higher debug level of logging?

httpd MaxClients is set to 150

httpd MaxRequestsPerChild was set to 1000.  Lowered it to 200 at your
suggestion.  I don;t know that I am getting anywhere near either of those
numbers.