[rt-users] RT3 is spawning 2 additional processes every time something is done

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 8 22:09:57 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 07:06:49PM -0800, Frank Saxton wrote:
> A.J.,
>
> Yes, the problem the Author describes in that thread is exactly the problem
> I am having (2 mysqld threads being created for every "click").  It wasn't
> clear to me in the discussion that any solution or possible solutions were
> proposed.

This sounds like your Apache::DBI isn't recycling connections correctly.
It may be worth disabling Apache::DBI for testing. Not sure if that will
help or hurt you.
2 processes for each click makes perfect sense in that case as for each
click your browser is downloading the page you asked for and RT's CSS
page.