[rt-users] RT3 is spawning 2 additional processes every time something is done

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Jan 8 22:22:22 EST 2004

I presume you mean commenting out as so:

# Perl handler for RT
Alias /rt/ "/opt/rt3/share/html/"
Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html/"
     AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
  #   PerlModule Apache::DBI
     PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
<Location /rt>
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

#

Tried that and httpd died after restarting