[rt-users] New ticket -> send email to requestor

Robert Lindgren r at orcafat.com
Sun Jan 11 16:48:39 EST 2004

Hi

Quick question, is it possible to set up rt so that when a new ticket is
created by an admin, and the requestor is set to != admin, rt will send
out an email to the "requestor", with any attached files if present?

And I don't want to send out this when a "normal" ticket is created, i.e
  when someone sends an email to the queue I don't want them to get as
response.

So what I want is:

Admin create -> sets requestor test at test.com -> email to test at test.com
and
test at test.com -> queue -> mail to admins

sorry if this is not understandable, it's to late to think.

Cheers
Robert