[rt-users] Re: Customers db in RT?

Johan Kuuse kuuse at redantigua.com
Wed Jan 14 10:45:59 EST 2004

OK, I'll try to make myself a bit clearer:

Our current ticketing system, GoldMine includes a table with customers
info, i.e. a hotted Customers Address Book.
I refer to the Address Book when I mention the customers db.

The "customer feature" I am looking for is, when creating a ticket,
associating it not only with an ticket owner, but also with a customer
record (i.e. the Address Book) instead of only an email address.
I was investigating the raw tables to be sure I did not miss something
such as the mentioned "customer feature".

As I am in the research state I am looking for a ticketing system
including an address book.
It seems hard to find though, so maybe I have start hacking... ;-)

Best Regards,
Johan Kuuse