[rt-users] Statistics with RT3.0.8 and RTFM 2.0.2

Danie Marais danie.marais at attix5.com
Fri Jan 16 02:13:48 EST 2004

Has anyone tried the latest Statistics3 with RT3.0.8 and RTFM2.0.2?  I know other versions of RTFM caused problems with Statistics and a patch for the RTFM callback was necessary.  Is this still the case?

I have extracted the file to /opt/rt3/local which generated
/opt/rt3/local/lib/Statistics.pm and
/opt/rt3/local/html/Statistics/<bunch of stuff>

However I don't see squat on the left-hand pane (no statistics option).  I have tried the rtfm-callback patch but that didn't make any difference. Any ideas?

Thanks

Danie Marais