[rt-users] Statistics with RT3.0.8 and RTFM 2.0.2

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jan 16 11:08:38 EST 2004

I don't quite know why, but the first time I installed it, I had to explicitly go to the main stats page ( http://TOP OF RT/Statistcs/index.html  the index.html is required), then log out and log back in before it showed up in my left hand pane.  Try that and let me know how it goes.

If anybody knows why this is, what the actual problem is, or "the best way" to add things to the left hand pane, please let me know.....

-Kelly