[rt-users] RT3: Attachments Not Downloading

neil quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Mon Jan 19 02:45:11 EST 2004

I forgot the details of the setup.

RT 3.0.8 running on Solaris with MySQL 4 with InnoDB.
Web Server is Apache 1.3.29 with mod_perl/mod_ssl.
File was uploaded through the web with no errors.

Result of query on the Attachment:
| FileName                 | ContentType        | ContentEncoding |
| test-2004.doc            | application/msword | none            |

Regards, Neil