[rt-users] a user that can 'take', but not 'steal'

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Mon Jan 19 04:58:28 EST 2004

In the UI (in tabs) there is just a check of someone has own rights, if a ticket is onowned, the link take is shown, else the link steal is shown.
While you make that change, what about to change also that only one who has reply or comment rights can repy or comment, how it is now, one with modify rights can reply or comment, you already made a change that you need delete rights to delete a ticket, not just modify.

Thanks

Samuel