[rt-users] Is it easy to change the way time is displayed in RT

James jwhittington at excelorant.com
Tue Jan 20 15:59:38 EST 2004

I have been evaluating different help desk systems and along the way
have ended up using rt 3.0.6 enough where I need to figure out how to
see if it can fully meet our support staff needs.

Mainly for our needs we're more interested in what events occured on
what dates and not how many hours ago a event occured.

Weekly I have to submit a timesheet (yuck), with billable & non-billable
events, so I'm more interested in a listing of items by date.

How do I go about getting rt to display date & time instead of how many
weeks or minutes from now it occured?

It seems like a question so basic I'm hoping I overlooked the easy
solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

James Whittington
Systems Administrator