[rt-users] Workflow Management with rt3

AJ rt at musefoundry.com
Thu Jan 22 14:43:54 EST 2004

The three tickets are the CreateTickets scrip which I had modified in the
3.0.7 RT to automatically append the custom field values to the email.

The mac address update is also handled by an RT scrip that checks old value
and new value.

As for the FAQ, I haven't looked at it really, that's tagged at the bottom.
:)

A.J.