[rt-users] Feature suggestion list for Statistics

AJ rt at musefoundry.com
Wed Jan 21 19:30:16 EST 2004

Oh and as for the toptabs issue, it confused the hell out of me for a bit.
This is how it looks like it all works:

There are topactions, toptabs, and subtabs (?)...

The topactions appear horizontally at the top.  By default these are the
ticket submit and ticket search

The toptabs are the top level tabs of the VERTICAL menu items. For example,
click on Configuration opens up the submenu items.

Ideally, for statistics, it would have the topaction of Statistics, then
when you click on it you are perhaps greeted with a textual summary of
activity.  At that point, subitems under the statistics selection on the
side menu would open up showing what graphs are available etc etc..

Again this is how I 'believe' it works.  Thing is that this is all handled
through the callbacks and a lot of nifty things can break is the callback is
messed up.

A.J.