[rt-users] Custom Fields in Bulk ticket update

Ben Allen benjamin at oitsec.umn.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:32:33 EST 2004

All,

Anyone looked at adding support for updating Custom Fields in the Bulk
Update? (<rt>/share/html/Search/Bulk.html)

I'd like to be able to use the Bulk form to set global Custom Field
variables for the selected tickets.  From my first pass digging thru the
code, it looks like there are ProcessTicket{Basics,Dates,Watchers}
functions in the RT library for this.   Is there a
ProcessTicketCustomField or similar that could be used inside the
iterator on Search/Bulk.html  to update the ticket's Custom Fields?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ben

RT 3.0.8 / RTFM 2.0.3rc4 / RTIR 1.0.2
MySQL 4.0.17 / FreeBSD 5.1 / Apache 1.3.29 + mod_ssl
Benjamin Allen                                 benjamin at oitsec.umn.edu
U of MN - OIT                                             612-625-7885

      I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several
         days attack me at once.  -- Ashleigh Brilliant