[rt-users] Re: Multiple User Add

seph seph at directionless.org
Tue Jan 27 15:00:47 EST 2004

( http://web.mit.edu/seph/Public/tmp/dcm3.pl )

>> well, it's failing around line 176, though it might be the bit where
>> it assigns $new_user just above. That code worked a couple rt3
>> versions ago, and I don't have time to really debug it now. I expect
>> it's a simple fix though.
>
> I would really appreciate if you could give me a little bit more hints on the
> fix

You say "hints" as if I knew, and was just being stingy. I have no
idea why it's failing, and I don't have the time to debug it further. I
can certainly quote you consulting rates, but my time is not very cheap.

You can also contact sales at bestpractical.com, I'm sure they'd be happy
to help meet your needs.

seph