[rt-users] Probably a simple question.

Brett Thorson bthorson at foretec.com
Thu Jan 29 13:43:55 EST 2004

I had this all setup once, and then I corrupted the database beyond repair so
I had to re-install (note: don't go tinkering with tickets that have
dependencies)  Anyway.

I used to have the system setup so that if
A New Ticket is Created
    Either via the web
    Or via the mail_gateway

A Message is sent out to a set of people (I thought I set this up for a group)

However, what I don't want is every piece of correspondence going to the
entire group.  I want this to be a "hey, there is a new ticket"  and that's
it.  Then someone go claims it, and they get all the mail.

I've been tinkering with a group of people that have Watch and WatchasAdminCC
and are also a Watcher on the queue, but when someone makes a ticket via the
web interface, they don't get notified, but if someone replies to a ticket,
they all get the message.

I think I've just been staring at the appendix too long.  Can anyone throw me
a rope?

Thanks!

--Brett