[rt-users] Join queue with two or more e-mails

Rafael Righi rafael at pop-sc.rnp.br
Fri Jan 30 05:25:11 EST 2004

Hello,

When I created a queue, I filled the fields "reply address" and "Comment
Address". These two e-mails are joined to that queue.

If I have the follow e-mails: secure at domain.br and security at domain.br and like
to associate these two e-mail to the same queue, it is possible?

security: "|/usr/local/bin/rt-mailgate --queue sec --action correspond --url
http://domain.br/"

secure: "|/usr/local/bin/rt-mailgate --queue sec --action correspond --url
http://domain.br/"

Remember, my doubt is: in a queue creation process, exist only one field to
type "reply address". Exits "primary" and "secundary" reply address?

Hugs.

Thank you for your atention.

Rafael (South Brazil)