[rt-users] a list of all actions

Florian Heyer f.heyer at sgh-net.de
Fri Jan 30 05:38:35 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm currently using rt2 and i'm very happy with it.
There is one additional feature i'd like to have:
It would be very useful to be able to view all actions one did in
rt e.g. yesterday. This would give a nice overview of what you did the
whole day at work...
Does rt3 have such a feature?

Thanks!
--
Florian Heyer            pelion XII AG
f.heyer at pelion12.de      http://www.pelion12.de

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform us. Any unauthorised dissemination,
distribution or copying hereof is prohibited. As we cannot guarantee the
genuineness or completeness of the information contained in this
message, the statements set forth above are not legally binding.