[rt-users] Permission denied on comment email -resolution

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Fri Jul 2 12:45:13 EDT 2004

First off, Thanks EVER so much for pointing me in the right direction  to
"Niels Bakker <niels at bakker.net>"

The problem turned out to be that the sender was using a new email
address(changed domain names).   That caused the permission denied
error.  submitting under the old address works fine.  Now I just have to
figure out the long term answer.  But I will submit that under a different
post.