[rt-users] changing email address for privileged users

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Fri Jul 2 12:54:10 EDT 2004

I just resolved an issue where a privileged user was trying to comment on a
ticket using a new email address.  The comment email was dying with a
"permission denied error"  I was able to use a short term work arround of
going back to the old email address but would like to have a better long
term solution.
   My question is "Is the email address that RT checks, in situations like
this, hard-coded into the ticket or does it check the current settings(for
that queue)?"

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag
Innovative Web Applications
leon at iwa-solutions dot com