[rt-users] Scrip not working

Dennis Lattka dlattka at caltech.edu
Wed Jul 7 12:02:16 EDT 2004

I have upgraded to 3.2.0 and have set up an autoreply to requestor scrip
and that work well. However, I have tried several different scips to
achieve the same purpose and that is to notify the support team in the
event of a recently created ticket. These have all failed. I have the
following:

On Queue Change Notify AdminCcs with template New Ticket
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template New Ticket

What is wrong? Watching the logs I see the autoreply go out but never
anything to the support team.
Thanks in advance.

Dennis Lattka                         	     dlattka at caltech.edu
Virtual Rooms Videconferencing Systems       http://www.vrvs.org