[rt-users] Changing Queue in custom scripts.

Barnacle Bob barnaclebob at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:28:16 EDT 2004

I am trying to setup a way for when a approval ticket gets approved,
the parent ticket gets put in a different queue.  Is this a possible
thing to do or should i look at implementing some other way for the
workflow to go.  If it is possible could someone give me some hints as
to how to do it.  I'm picking up more and more perl as i work on this,
but im still very new to it.

I want to set it up this way so the maintenance staff can just grab
any ticket out of a particular queue to work on rather than having to
figure out if they are approved or not, since they are not very tech
savy.  Thanks for any help in advance

-Karl Pietri

P.S. excuse this message if it was already sent, i did not recive a
copy through the list and wondered if it was sent or not.