[rt-users] Images do not show

michael-list michael-list at i4u.com.au
Thu Jul 15 14:04:42 EDT 2004

hey mate,

what version did u instal? i had same prob when i installed rt2, check the
properties of the image and see where its trying to get it from, I had to
remove the $Webpath from the images link, as apache roots to the document
root., off memory had to change it to /NoAuth/images, just have a look and u
should be able to figure it out, if u have probs just email me, know the
feeling ;)

michael