[rt-users] Images do not show

Charles A. Monteiro charles at datasof.com
Thu Jul 15 14:25:25 EDT 2004

Michael:

I believe it is 3.0.2 ie. the latest of the RHEL installer site found on
the RT wiki. In the httpd.conf we do have a /NoAuth/image entry if that is
what you mean. My sysadmin is out for the day , I can confirm the version
tomorrow. At least we can start doing things with RT but obviously need
this fixed before we exposed the web interface to our customers.

thanks

Charles