[rt-users] RT 3.2.1 from freebsd-ports

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Mon Jul 26 14:52:05 EDT 2004

I noticed today that an "RT32" port had shown up in FreeBSD Ports
(http://www.freshports.org/www/rt32/), and being an optimistic soul, I
decided to try installing it, via:

        UPGRADE_RT30=1 make install

The install went mostly okay, but there appear to be some niggling UI
issues.  Notably, the minimize buttons on the UI boxes don't seem to
be there, and the new query builder...isn't there.

By way of example, a screenshot or two:

        http://blank.org/memory/work/rt.jpg
        http://blank.org/memory/work/rt2.jpg

Should I just blow away /usr/local/rt3 and install the port from
scratch?

-n