[rt-users] EX_TEMPFAIL

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Mon Jul 26 14:53:24 EDT 2004

I am trying to trouble shoot the mail log errror:

stat=Deferred: prog mailer (/usr/sbin/smrsh) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL

I see some people instructing others to run rt-mailgate in --debug mode from
the command line, but outside of the following I don't quite understand how
to get it to debug.

./rt-mailgate --action correspond --queue villageranch --url
http://domain.com --debug

This causes my shell to act as though it is going to give me some output,
but it does not produce anything.

What else should I be adding to get a proper debug output?

Raymond Norton
LCTN
admin at lctn.org

To Infinity and beyond!