[rt-users] SelfService Help

Ben Fineman bfineman at internet2.edu
Thu Jul 29 12:01:21 EDT 2004

Thanks for your response. I had actually found that Wiki entry before, but I
wasn't able to figure out much from it. I tried the address you sent me, but
perhaps I am just missing something. Our RT lives at the root of our host
machine's web directory, so the address is simply "http://our.rt.com/". If I
go to "http://our.rt.com/SelfService/" it just brings up what appears to be
the normal login screen. Is there something else I need to configure? Is
there a special guest username and password I can use here?

Thanks,
Ben