[rt-users] SelfService Help

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Jul 29 12:07:17 EDT 2004

Am 29.07.2004 um 18:01 schrieb Ben Fineman:

> If I
> go to "http://our.rt.com/SelfService/" it just brings up what appears
> to be
> the normal login screen. Is there something else I need to configure?
> Is
> there a special guest username and password I can use here?

If an unprivileged user logs in, he is taken to the SelfService.
Try logging into Your rt instance and append SelfService to Your URL.

You can authenticate Your unprivileged users via RT after You set a
password for them or have them authenticate via apache (generally more
flexible, and needs some work on Your side).

Regards,
     Harald