[rt-users] Stats problem with RT3.2.1

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jul 30 09:34:35 EDT 2004

[Kelly F. Hickel] Unfortunately, I'm not!  All of my hardware is now
tied up with production instances, I'm waiting on a new machine so that
I can apply Rik's latest fixes and try to get it better integrated with
the latest RT.  That said, I wouldn't expect problems with the graphics.

> > Can someone tell me how to test the Chart script from the command
line
> > determine if it's my web server or Chart itself? I tried to cut and
> paste
> > from the html source with no luck.
>
> There should be a test script included in either the statistics
> distribution or the GD distribution itself. At least one of those had
> it at some point.
[Kelly F. Hickel] As far as I know, there's no test script with
Statistics, there are some tests with GD and you definitely should start
by running those.