[rt-users] Anyone going to fix RT::Interface::Email::Filter::SpamAssassin

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Jun 4 18:05:38 EDT 2004

I'm still not able to use this module as part of my MailPlugins because it
overwrites $_ inside of the gateway function where it gets called casuing
it to mulch up the MailPlugin list the first time it detects a SPAM.

I saw soemone post some solutions quite a while back, but they don't seem
to work for me -- I get an 'ever expanding' entry instead of a blank one so
it ends up saying Filter::SpamAssassin like 2-3 times.

Anyone?  OR am I just SOL if I actually want to protect my queues with SA?

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you