[rt-users] Mail Configuration

Malik Graves-Pryor malik at iinteractive.com
Mon Jun 7 16:08:20 EDT 2004

I have looked in the configuration settings for RT to determine where I might change the Nobody at localhost.localdomain default address on ticket creation and autoreply to no avail. Can someone help in this regard? Thanks.

--Malik Graves-Pryor

---------------------------------------
Infinity Interactive, Inc.
306 W. 38th Street
14th Floor, Suite #1
New York, NY 10018
http://www.iinteractive.com

V: 212.388.9100 x104
M: 917.449.8706
F: 212.388.0303
E: malik at iinteractive.com
AIM: NatomaAIM
YIM: natoma77
ICQ: 3102878
MSN: natoma77 at hotmail.com
---------------------------------------
Notable Quotables:

"Programming today is a race between
software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the Universe trying to produce bigger
and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." -- Anonymous

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly
because you are a good person is a little
like expecting the bull not to attack you
because you are a vegetarian."
-- Dennis Wholey