[rt-users] Using RTCrontool, script on howto send open ticket reminders to ticket owners?

James jwhittington at excelorant.com
Tue Jun 8 15:38:28 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use rt-crontool to send reminder notices on open issues to
admins.
I see on the wiki they have an example for Escalating a ticket.
Does anyone have an example of using it to email someone ?

I tried the line below but I guess I don't know to feed it an arguement
because it says it can't call method "Parse" in SendEmail.pm .

./rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg EDS
--action RT::Action::SendEmail --action-arg jwhittington at tmfloyd.com
--verbose

If someone has a good method of doing this it should really go on the
wiki since its a good feature to have.

Thanks.

James Whittington

jwhittington at tmfloyd.com