[rt-users] approvals

Tim twt at globodom.com
Wed Jun 9 10:40:19 EDT 2004

Hi everyone -- I am trying to get the approvals system working but am not
having any luck.  I've been through the list archives, but have not found
my solution yet.  I am running 3.0.11 on fedora core 2 with apache 2 and
fastcgi.  I'm also a rt newbie, so please be nice :).

This is my configuration --

For queue General, I have defined
Template: (Approval Template)
===Create-Ticket: approval