[rt-users] RT SeeQue problem

Gautam Gupta Gautam.Gupta at cwgoindia.com
Fri Jun 11 06:50:18 EDT 2004

Hi

I have been trying to set up rt 3.08 on Redhat 7.2 with mysql database. I want to assign the following schema

I have a group called staff. This is a priviledged group and can see all queues and all tickets (successfully configured)

I have a group called customer1. This is a non-priviledged group and should be able to create tickets, see tickets and see customer1 queue only. I have assigned rights of seequeue, Showticket and createticket to the group customer1 on the queue customer1. I am able to create tickets but unable to see either the queue or the ticket. Any ideas how this can be sorted out

Regards
Gautam

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual addressee(s) or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Cable & Wireless or it.helpdesk at cwgoindia.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses. While Cable & Wireless has taken reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of any attachment to this email containing viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of any such viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening this document.