[rt-users] Limit on number of CustomFieldValues?

Mike Schmidt mike at sepia.com
Thu Jun 17 12:31:06 EDT 2004

I'm running RT 3.0.7_01

We have a number of custom fields defined for a queue, where one is a
drop-down single select list. I have been unable to add new values to
the list after the 45th. This doesn't make much sense, and there is no
error message or log that I can find that would explain why this
happens. Is there a limit to the number of CustomFieldValues we can have
for a CustomField, and if so, how can I change it? I have had a look at
the code, but couldn't find any indication of a limit.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Schmidt             Systèmes Scientifiques SEPIA/Intello
President                  SEPIA Scientific Systems/Intello
Tel: 450-358-2266                   556 1ère Rue
Fax: 450-358-2267             Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
e-mail: mike at sepia.com         Québec, Canada J2X 3B4
cell: 514-835-9497
http://www.sepia.com          http://www.intello.com