[rt-users] Re: RT 3 in FreeBSD Jail

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sat Jun 19 14:17:28 EDT 2004

Oskar Eyb wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to use RT3 in a Jail on a FreeBSD-System. That means a read-only
> /usr filesystem, what seems not to be working:

First of all, it will be a good idea to use perl5.8.4, now that it has
finally been committed.
Try to get rid of anything of Perl 5.6.1, including the additional modules
you installed under 5.6.1, before you start again with the dependencies.
I was under the impression that running RT3 with 5.6.1 is really
unsupported.

Also, in a jail, you will not be able to use postgresql.

Rainer