[rt-users] fake requestor

Dimitry Faynerman dimitry.faynerman at hypermediasystems.com
Mon Jun 21 13:24:55 EDT 2004

I have a small problem here. When a ticket created by a non-privileged user,
it shows 2 requestor. The first one is the correct one, i.e. a real
requestor, and the second one is one of users I have in the Users table. And
for all tickets this second requestor seems to be the same.

I know the problem is because I recently deleted some stuff from some of the
tables. However, I wonder how RT stores info about requestors in the
database. I found a field Creator in Tickets table, which obviously stores
one of the requestors. But what if there are several requestors for a
ticket?