[rt-users] Request for comments: Configurable Status

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Wed Jun 23 20:50:27 EDT 2004

As the one that inadvertently started this, I wanted to say that I think the
existing RT statuses are fine, IF "Custom Fields" were available throughout RT
and not just on some pages.  This would allow workflow resolve status
customizations to be solved by Custom Fields rather than hardcode server-wide
status changes.

But if there are unforseen issues with that, configurable statuses (per queue)
would be amazing and great, too.

Kind regards,

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA