[rt-users] Request for comments: Configurable Status

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Thu Jun 24 11:35:41 EDT 2004

Custom Fields show up at the search ticket screen (in Refine Search) now, on the
queue I have set up with custom fields "Open Status" and "Resolve Status".

What we lack imho is once you "update all tickets at once" you cannot change
these custom fields, also when you are resolving a ticket individually, custom
fields don't appear there either.  If we had both of those, leaving the
status arrays alone would be fine for my org's workflow.

Kind regards,

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org