[rt-users] Attachment issues.

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Tue Jun 29 14:55:32 EDT 2004

We are experiencing an weird issues with attachments as of late. If I send
in a 1mb excel spreadsheet into RT it comes into the mail daemon and is run
properly. RT creates the files and directories in /tmp. However the ID is
created in the DB but the attachment is never imported into the DB. Now if I
send a smaller file of like 100KB of excel it puts it into the DB fine. I
see the same directories/files in /tmp and the attachment is visible via the
ticket. If I attempt a manual attachment it still does not work.

I am currently running RT 3.0.11 with perl 5.8.3 on Redhat Linux.

Richie Crews
Team Lead of Unix Systems and Technologies
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Email: rcrews at intercall.com <mailto:rcrews at intercall.com>
Cell: (706) 773 - 3436
Desk: (706) 634 - 3681