[rt-users] Display more than 10 tickets.

Mike Husband m.husband at leadup.com.au
Tue Mar 2 19:12:45 EST 2004

Pardon my ignorance.
Could someone please explain what difference the two approaches would make?
i.e. copying all or only part of RT_Config.pm to RT_SiteConfig.pm.

I would think there might be a small time penalty in starting apache,
but after that there would be no difference?  Yes/no?
Or is it a programming style issue?

Either way one would want a mechanism to see what variables have changed
in the default file between releases.

Thanks.